Satisfy your need for entry level staff. ATC’s group training operation assigns apprentices and trainees to commercial, community and government organisations. ATC recruits, employs, arranges training and monitors the progress of the apprentice or trainee. ATC’s Account Managers are a tremendous resource providing support for the apprentices, trainees and their supervisors.
The Smart Solution for Your Business Needs
Apprenticeships and traineeships are cost effective and provide many benefits to your business.
Let ATC save you time and take the hassle out of staff recruitment, induction and training.
As a registered group training organisation ATC guarantees that you will benefit from available Government funding.
ATC delivers innovative solutions to satisfy your entry level employment needs. From the front line to the back of office and nationwide – ATC delivers.
Working with ATC is simple. A phone call can get the process started.
ATC Apprenticeships and Traineeships are available for entry level positions such as:
- Aged Care
- Business Administration
- Community Recreation
- Information & Technology
- Sport & Recreation
- Transport & Logistics
All Trades Including:
- Motor Mechanics
- Park & Gardens
- Contact ATC to discuss your specific requirements.
- Your job is matched against potential applicants based on your criteria.
- You select the applicants you would like to interview from a shortlist of resumes.
- ATC arranges interview times to suit your needs.
- Interviews are conducted and a suitable applicant chosen.
- Your apprentice or trainee commences.
Partnering with ATC’s professional team delivers great results.
- No long term contracts with the Government or ATC. ATC takes on the responsibility of indenturing the apprentice or trainee for you.
- You have the option to employ your apprentice or trainee once they have completed their qualification.
- Apprentices and trainees are available for full-time and part-time positions.
- ATC arranges the training and monitors the apprentice’s or trainee’s progress.
- ATC manages the payroll, superannuation, leave and other employer obligations.
- ATC is able to place apprentices and trainees across your whole business from the front line operations to the back of office, including IT support.
- Recruitment, induction, training, monitoring and administration are all handled by ATC.
- ATC looks after all the government incentives.
- No administration required.
- You stay in control.
- ATC employs the apprentice or trainee that you have selected.
- You control all the costs.